Monday, May 2, 2016

Planetbase - Wrap-up and Opinion

Final Play-Through

I'm not one to be very "aggressive" in a game. I'm more strategic and defensive. Although...for this play-through, I will keep it on 4x speed the whole time. Let's see how it goes.


It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be...I want 10x speed...


Unique Screenshots

Close call.

I swear the meteors are aiming for me...

They missed that time.

Mostly the meteors affect the base more when it hits an energy part. If it hits the processing plant for example, it's easy enough to fix quickly. If it hits a power collector however, it takes a bit for the colonists to reach it, plus when it hits a collector you lose all stored power it may have had.

My opinion

In my opinion, this game is fairly well-made. There could be some changes (which I'll get to later), but all-in-all, it's a nice simple, yet challenging game. Since I'm not a very aggressive player I found that my strategic mindset fit in quite nicely. 

What I would change about the game...I think the player should have the ability to micro-manage colonists. In other words, I want to be able to tell a specific colonist to do a specific job, instead of waiting for them to decide to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment