Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Post Feb. 26

What I Did

This week I used flash to make an animated "movie". It consists of a 'city' background with a road and a few trees. When I press the start button a car drives across the screen.

What I learned

I  learned how to use the basic tools of Flash in animation.

In Flash I learned:
  • How to make new layers
  • How to make colour swatches
  • How to make motion tweens
  • How to import .gif animations
I also learned some shortcuts for Flash.

F8 = Create a symbol
ctrl+B = Break apart
ctrl+G = Group
F5 =  Add frame
ctrl+X = cut
ctrl+V = paste
ctrl+shift+V = paste in place
F6 = Set selected frame as keyframe
ctrl+enter = Play movie+export SWF file
When using animated gifs, use the symbol version and drag the bitmaps into a folder.





No comments:

Post a Comment